It's so cliche ..
But Oh My how time flies ... I think more so when you have young children .. they go from babies to children to teens all in the blink of an eye .. I for one feel no older than the day my eldest was born - I look older ... and heavier .. and tired-er .. oh my SO much tired-er!! But seriously I couldn't have aged 12 years ? And then I look at my Bean and see him all ready for high school this morning and think - shit - this stuff is really happening .. this is my LIFE.
I am so stinkin' proud of all of my kids today ..
Bean going to a new school to start the high school adventure .. and hopping on a bus for the first time this afternoon .. scared and excited and ready for the world.
Princess heading into year 6 and a school leader to boot. Year 6 was one of my favourite years and I know she is going to love it too.
Boog is set for year four - he told me this morning he is going to make the most of this year because he knows the REAL hard work starts next year!
Pixie is starting Primary school - year 3 and turning into one of the most sweet natured and helpful girls you could ever hope to meet
And my baby Didds is now my 'Oney Boy' - as he moves on from being my 'Kindy Boy' ..
I packed his raincoat in his bag and said - "I have put it in this section .. on top of your spare undies ok?" Mr Logical replies "Okay .. but what if I Pee my pants before it rains?"
My kids are my treasures .. and although every year I am saddened by "how big" they are getting I couldn't be more proud of the people they are becoming.
I know now what I am going to be when I grow up .. A mum to five of the most beautiful, sweet and loving children one could ever hope to meet.
Thank you God for the most precious gifts you could have ever given me.
I am blessed.
Sunday, January 29, 2012
A New School Year, Another Cliche
Posted by Ness at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment