I like to drink soft drink .. and without the routine of school and stuff I am finding it almost impossible to stick to my January challenge .. my sister is hoping to be married later in the year and I really need to look awesome for the day! Well I want to .. I don't need to - thats the brides need :P I figured giving up soft drink was going to be a really good start to changing my habits... but only if I do it !
Anyways I feel like I am still floating along in holiday mode - I need a bomb under me or something ! I had my last bub 6 years ago - surely I should have lost all my baby weight by now ?
No such luck .. I need to find a different 'crutch' so to speak - yes - I am one of those 'emotional eaters' SIGH - oh how I have wished that I could be like those 'other' people that stop eating when they are sad or angry ... not here - pass me that tub of icecream and a large spoon please !
I don't like to make excuses .. but I do find it hard to eat healthy - we are on a very tight budget and already have special diet needs for 2 of our boys. The others are extremely fussy as they have been brought up on the bland food that the boys have had to eat and so I have 2 with nut allergies and food intolerances, one whose only vegie choice is mashed potato and another who is almost vegetarian ! I swear dinner is a battle and I find myself making at least 3 meals to satisfy all tastes .. whatever I can pull out of the freezer and throw in the oven is normally the easiest choice because I can satisfy everyones tastes ...
Anyway, I digress ... so soft drink .. maybe I should make the challenge to drink 3 glasses of water a day ?? Not say no to softdrink but will more than likely drink less if I am swapping for water ?
Oh I don't know .. we are only 8 days into the new year and it already all seems too hard.
Happy Birthday Elvis
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Well this is Crap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment