Well this is proving more difficult than I thought! With kids home and all the sort of activities that go with it - I find myself all caught up in the fun ... And grabbing for a coke without even thing about it! Took them to the movies today and popcorn and coke was on the menu ... Hmmm, I am drinking a lot more sugar free cordial than the fizzy drink ... But I really thought this would be easier and I would be better at it?!Everyone that has diet and weightloss on the resolution lists are all gung-ho and doing loads of exercise and I feel kind of lost?! This was going to be my 'makeover' year but I just haven't found the will or the energy to get started with it all. Ok - 25 day left in January ... NO soft drink. I CAN do this !- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment