It took me awhile to decide what my second challenge of the year was going to be.
After what I deemed a raging success for January I wanted to pick something that was going to benefit me health wise again ... I was originally thinking maybe ... not playing any apps on my phone .. and although that would be great for spending my time more wisely I really wanted to keep .. changing my health bit by bit.
After January's challenge I now only have one glass of soft drink at the end of the day ... and quite happily drink water or diet cordial the rest of the day - I am keeping that habit up - I like it :)
Anyways ... so I thought what can I do that it something small but will be better for me? I decided to stop eating white bread and swapping it for wholemeal. I am a white bread eater .. a very BIG white bread eater - so this will definitely be a challenge for me.
Day one .. check! Wholemeal salad roll for lunch and two pieces of wholemeal bread with my soup for tea (yikes! who would have thought we would be quite content to eat soup on the first day of February ??!!)
Okay .. I think that's all I have today :)
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Challenge Two of Twelve
Posted by Ness at 2:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
You know, that is a REALLY good change, Ness. I might just join you.
Post a Comment