Well I was feeling good this morning .. I got a heap of de-cluttering done yesterday - paperwork and other crap that has been sitting in boxes for years .. and I plugged away at it for 12 hours and made a huge difference ... and because I HAVE been super busy trying to organise the house lately I have just eaten less ... no bad snacking at all! brekky, lunch and dinner and work work working in between.
Turns out that is the best thing I could do ! I weighed in this morning as it has been just over a week since my last weigh in and I have lost 4 kilos!! OMY - Happy dance at my house this morning ... which means I only have 30.1 kilos to lose to get to goal weight before my sisters wedding ... sounds so much easier than 38 which is where I started.
I knew it .. this year was going to be MY year
Rock on 2012 !!
Friday, January 20, 2012
Happy Saturday !
Posted by Ness at 9:39 AM
Labels: diet, organising
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
WOO HOO!!! I agree!!!! I'm so excited for you !!!
... and me ;) lol
It feels so good to attack stuff that you've put off/been dreading for so long!!! Didn't you think it would take forever? Can you believe you attacked & finished in 12 hours!? I'm so happy for you!
ROCK ON NESS in 2012 & I'll join ya for the "wootin'"'!!
Post a Comment