Monday, January 9, 2012

The Dreaded Weigh-In

Well I finally did it ... If I want to lose 40kgs ... I need to know where I am starting at .. I haven't weighed-in since the end of November and we have had Christmas, New Year and Birthday parties in that time with lots of goodies and cake ... I nearly didn't hop on the Wii Scale .. I had brekkie and thought 'I pass thanks' - then I reconsidered and decided I needed to know how many kilos I had stacked on in the month ... So I did. And I have gained NOTHING !! I LOST half a kilo !!! Soooo I actually need to lose 34.2 kilos to be where I would like to be - that doesn't sound anywhere near as scary as 40. Today was a good day. I can do this. xo - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: