Finding it hard to get out of holiday mode this week .. have had a couple of miserable days and just sat watching movies with the kids - but Les started a new job today (yay!) and I know I will find myself starting to settle into some sort of routine .. even if its not the kids .. its easier to organise your day around someone leaving and coming home ..
got some cleaning done today that has been negleted while I bummed around with the kids .. and will feel better going to the shops with them all tomorrow knowing that I won't have to tackle a huge mess when we get home.
I have been too scared to have another weigh in .. BUT I have been drinking at least a litre of water a day, having a healthy cereal breakfast and a salad sandwich for lunch...
feeling better ... and again - once the kids go back to school I can get 'extra' serious :)
Welp! just thought I would check in .. was shocked to see how long it had been !
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Plodding along
Posted by Ness at 12:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment