Sunday, January 22, 2012

Did you Hear That ??

I did .. it sounded a LOT like Incentive.
I just got news from my dear friend that she is coming for a visit !!
Not such a big deal until you know that she lives in the States and we have never actually met before .. WOOT !!
We have been chatting on forums and on msn for about 8 years and she has become very dear to me :)
She is flying out in August (that is 'our' birthday month!) .. OMY!! I have so much to do before she gets here .. but for the first time in my life I am not panicking that someone is coming .. I WILL be done before she gets here .. she WILL have a space to sleep (lol) and I will be thin and ready to do some 'awesome' Sydney activities with her.
Again 2012 .. you have not let me down yet !!
Its going to be a good year xox

0 comments: