Saturday, January 24, 2009

Scrap Scrap Scrap !!

I was very busy with my Scrapping last night ... didn't get to bed til after 4 so you would hope I would have a lot to share and I do ! Yippee ! I want to keep going with it today BUT The house needs doing if I want to do nothing on Australia Day - so I shall share these with you and then get to work with the washing and vac'ing etc ... SIGH ... ah well it has to be done !

Here is a page I did for SnB - BOM Challenge ... we had to describe what people, places and things make us happy ... I am not a fan of photos of me - but I am happy with how this turned out ...Then there was the Scrap your Stash over at SnB - we had to use Chip flowers, brads and ribbons, rubons or stamps. My page is pretty simple - but again I am happy with it !I also did a page for a photo swap I took part in at SnB - but I haven't sent it out yet - so I would rather Julie see it first before I share with everyone!

Another thing I did last night was start my A-Z Albums for the kids ... silly me thought I would catch up on everyone in one night (this inspiration started over at SnB awhile ago and I have JUST discovered it - but of course I want to make an album for each of the kids!... Luckily they are only up to 'J' I guess LOL) I am only doing it as a mini album (6x6) because I really don't have the time to try to make it any bigger - I thought it would be nice to make a few of these as the kids grow so they can see how they grew and changed. I am focusing more on the journaling than the pics. The one (ONE!!) I caught up on last night was Darcy ... The title of the album will be (of course!) Darcy @ 3. I haven't yet put pics on and I am not really going to try to get poses to match the words ... I will just fill it with pics of him NOW ... what he looks like at his adorable three that I want him to stay at forever !!
Thanks for stopping by !!

8 comments:

Maria said...

Ness your blog looks so pink and funky love your new look.....
Just spotted your BOM layout challenge and just wanted to say your layout looks beautiful, love your layout design, love your photo, well hang on just love it all lol.....

Kirsty said...

Looking good! Love the Happiness LO, my all time fave colour combo! What a great idea with the A-Z album, I think doing it 6x6 is a terrific idea, much more kid friendly:-)

Julie said...

Ooooh ... love your blog ... very groovy!!
You've been a busy girl .... looking forward to seeing the photo swap LO!
I'm hoping to catch up on an A-Z album for Blake too ... just not enough hours in a day!

Unknown said...

Looks like you've been busy Ness.... I really love your BOM layout too, and think it's a really gorgeous photo!!
Aga xx

Unknown said...

Oh and I noticed you've used some of the journal spots from our swap - very cool :)
Aga xx

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, you've been a very busy scrapper! Your LO's all look fantastic Ness! And you've made a awesome start on the A-Z...well done!

Toni said...

wow what a busy girl!! I love the idea of these albums, and love what you've been doing with them. I bet the kids are just thrilled with them.

xx

Tam said...

Fab idea with the album hun! Love it....
I'll get back to you with the name of a chocolate brand that is nut free...Zac is severely allergic to peanuts as well so we are in the same boat but have some information coming about some choc brands :)