Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Get A Wii !!

WOW !! Just been playing the olympic games with the kids ... and MY OH MY do you work up a sweat sprinting and swimming !! I REALLY need to ge myself a Wii Fit Now !! So much Fun !! As well as that today we planted MOST of the plants in the front yard ,.... I have only just come in coz the kids want to eat and it started raining ! I will take a progress photo tomorrow ... Might even have to scrap it ... on the food front today I didn't do so hot .. but talk about SWEAT ! Between the Wii fun and swinging a pick in the front garden I sweat bucketloads !!
Well I best go and get them some dinner ... was planning to scrap tonight but the house is a MESS .... so looks like I do that instead !!
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ness, hope the diet is going well? Have a little surprise for you over at my blog cause I think you're great. Enjoy the rest of your evening, your friend, Tiff :o)

Aussieleigh said...

Ness I have to agree, the swimming almost killed me boxing day with my god daughters...lol