I finally got my first couple of LO's done for 2009 ! The Cyber Crop at Mystical on the weekend was the kick in the pants I needed !!
The first challenge was a colour challenge and had to be summer themed and this is what I came up with ...
The second had to be an outdoors photo and use an outdoor element on the page (mine is those stamped leaves at the bottom of the photo! For this LO I used Pics of the kids attacking my brother Dan ... to them he is just too much fun ! He baby sat them not long ago - and when they found out we were going out they asked us who was baby sitting? I said Uncle Dan - and they started a chant "Tickle Man! Tickle Man! Tickle Man!" Too funny - Dan loves the kids but he does sometimes run and hide ... he has been injured !!
Also on the weekend We went on a ghost tour of the Blue mountains with Paranormal Pete. We went to an old Gaol, and old grave yard, a haunted hotel and even into the bush where they buried the convicts where they dropped! (thank goodness it was a full moon so not TOO dark!) Here is some pics I took on the night ... and apparently I even was able to capture a spirit or two in my photos !xoxo







6 comments:
Hi Ness,
Well, I've been spooked out - so, in the hallway photo, I hope the figure at the end of the hallway is a person, and not a spirit!
I really get freaked by this sort of thing, I had nightmares for a week after I visited Port Arthur!!! LOL
Looks like you had a great time on the ghost tour Ness - with or wthout ghosts ;)
Also really love the effect you got on your layout with the string - looks fab!!
Aga xx
wow Ness, your LOs are FAB -- I so love the string one, what a great idea but it must have taken FOREVER!!
My sister went on a Ghost Tour in Tassie one time, she loved it and I've wanted to do one ever since.
xx
Love the LO's Ness - especially the top one.
The ghost tour sounds interesting - glad you did see/feel anything - that would have freaked me out.
Great LO's Ness...glad you've got your mojo started for 2009! The ghost tour sounds fabo & fun....love the picture of you & your sister...just gorgeous!
Wow Ness your LOs are beautiful!! I love what you have done with the embroidery thread on that top one!! Awesome!!!!
I dont think i would be able to do the ghost tour - Im too much of a scaredy cat, Good on you!!!!
Post a Comment