Wow - 2009 ... 3 days INTO 2009! Please don't let this year go so fast !
I hope that everyone had a fabulous Christmas and New Year ! We sure did ... got too many presents and ate too much and drank too much ... but what is this season for?
Now all the resolutions start .. as always - get healthy and hoping that 2009 is my year !! I want to get this place organised and keep on top and spend more time with friends and family :)
Needless to say I haven't scrapped for awhile - hoping to get some done soon though and scrap this years Christmas Photos BEFORE next year !
We went to Luna Park for Bonnie-Mays birthday and had a stack of fun - but half way through the day my batteries in the camera died ... so so sad .. but they are charging and I will put up the best of the best - and probably scrap a few as well !
Until we go back to school I am concentrating on getting the rubbish out of this house and finishing off our renovations - the front yard has been turn over ready for new plants and I keep bugging Les to take me on a trip to Ikea ! want to get some shelves and cupboards so that when I start the organising I will have somewhere to put the stuff !
Well another resolution is to keep having early nights so at 11pm I think it is time to sign out!
Have a great week - I shall see you all soon !
xo
Saturday, January 3, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
Posted by Ness at 3:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
thanks for popping by my blog....happy New Year Sweetie
Good Luck
Happy New Year Ness - hope you achieve your goals :).
Just love your creations the "Darcy" LO is just gorgeous.
Happy New Year Ness!!
sounds like you are in the full swing of things... and can't wait to see the pics!
Btw did you happen to catch the new year's eve fireworks at Panther's - I'm sure half of penrith must have been there lol ;)
Aga xx
Hey Ness -- I sure hope you get some scrapping done amongst all that stuff! make sure you do a 'before and after' LO of the renovations too.
Hope this year has your name all over it hon!
xxx
Post a Comment