Thursday, January 15, 2009

An Award ?? Me ?? !!

Wowzer! I received an AWARD ?? !!
Well Thank you Tiff for putting me on this presitigous list !
Here is a picture of my gorgeous award ....



This is called The Proximity Award.
"These blogs believe and invest in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their awards".

And I would LOVE to pass it on to :

Jolene : For her gorgeous sketches and inspirational work

Niq: For her kind nature and generosity

Maria: For her beautiful work

Toni: for her understanding and her big heart

Maree: for her inspiration and fun

Linda: For creativity and support :)

Jane: For making me want to scrap more !

Kylie : For making me laugh!



Thanks again Tiff ! I was very excited that yu picked me :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award Ness!! Love the new banner too - looks great :)Aga xx

Maria said...

Congratulations Ness on your award, your blog banner looks totally fab wanna come and do mine lol.....
Thanks for chosing me as one of your 8 people it's an honor for sure....

Toni said...

awwww hon, you're just the sweetest!!! thanks, made me feel good after a crap day.

You so totally deserve an award like this --

xx

Jane said...

you're too sweet Ness, thanks for the award, what an honour :)

Monique said...

Thanks for the award, Ness - I feel so honoured! How very sweet of you!

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow Ness...how sweet of you! Thanks so much for the great award...first one I've ever got! :)

I Love visiting your blog & seeing what you've been up to!

Kylie said...

Congrats on the award and thanks so much for mine. I have a little surprise on my blog for you when you get a chance to pop on over :)

Toni said...

Hey Ness, hon, I tagged you in a photo game if you would like to play? check out my blog for the rules.

xx

Anonymous said...

You are more than welcome Ness, you are gorgeous, glad it made you so happy, Tiff :o)