We have had a busy and full week! Not going out so much but we started school this week so we have had some busy days getting used to the new routine. On Monday we went up to Newcastle to meet new friends Toni and Josh - I met Toni through some scrap sites I am a part of and Josh is her gorgeous boy - the kids got on famously and I am still being asked 4 days later when am I planning on returning! We had a Super time at the beach!We went back to school on Tuesday and we have had a great few days - the kids are keen and we are getting through our work quite easy - which is a relief! Bonnie-May started school (Kindy) this week so she was extra excited !
And even Darcy wanted to get in on the act!!
We are studying Australia this term and the kids are having lots of fun constructing the Australia Lap Book projects .. when we are done I will put them up here so you can see them and see how much fun they are to put together!On the Scrapping side of things all I have managed to do is a snatch and scrap for ScrabooknBits.
It was a lovely easy one to put together and I am quite happy with the result - I think I may just make a few LO's based on the same design! Here it is ... it's a pic that we took last year when we visited the snow ... my first trip (at 34!) and Darcy's first trip (at 2!!) he had a ball throwing snow at everyone !
I also made a couple of Cards for the Card Competition over at ClickNScrap, they had to be a matching set ....
The only other 'scrappy' thing I have done is a quick tidy of my scrap space (Needs a bit of an overhaul - lots of things have been put 'outta sight' but not away !)
It was a lovely easy one to put together and I am quite happy with the result - I think I may just make a few LO's based on the same design! Here it is ... it's a pic that we took last year when we visited the snow ... my first trip (at 34!) and Darcy's first trip (at 2!!) he had a ball throwing snow at everyone !I also made a couple of Cards for the Card Competition over at ClickNScrap, they had to be a matching set ....
The only other 'scrappy' thing I have done is a quick tidy of my scrap space (Needs a bit of an overhaul - lots of things have been put 'outta sight' but not away !)I have a stack of stuff to send to QLD but I can't do it until I finish a present for a friend of mine - I would much rather that I send it all at once ! So that's what i would like to achieve this weekend - along with a 'photo swap' page that the girls at SnB organised.
So I hope that I have a few more completed items to post next time I report !!On top of everything else I am still trying to declutter the house to make our every day life a little easier ... I am still to finish the dreaded toy room and I am determined to finish that before I start pulling apart any other rooms! Once I have that organised I am hoping that it will be hard to make a mess out there ! (Well maybe not ANY mess .... SIGH)







3 comments:
Love your LO & cards Ness...very pretty! Sounds like you all had a great day up at Newcastle with Toni...love the pics.
Awwww your kids look so cute sitting there doing their school work. I'm looking forward to checking in to see how their school stuff is going throughout the year! You must be a super-mum to be able to school them all...and then have time for other "mother" things..and scrap...and everything else! Very inspiring! :)
What lovely photos of your kids Ness...so cute! Gorgeous work too the cards are so pretty. :)
ess you amaze me with all the things you find time for! Love the big grins on the faces of your 2 little ones, so cute!
Good job on the cards and LO. Really like what you did with the snatch and scrap.
Post a Comment