I got another couple pages done last night before bed and started another this afternoon with another in my head I want finished tonight ..... I remembered why I rarely pull out the sewing machine when I scrap though - my page was going along quite nicely til I decided that it needed some stitching! I pulled out the machine, got one line stitched and that was it ! It didn't want to play any more ... Grrrrr. So now I have to pull out the 'big' machine so I can finish this page ! So so so annoyed ! Anyways ... here are the two pages I did last night - hope to update later (or maybe tomorrow - the sun is fast disappearing for photo taking!) with the two I am currently working on ! Thanks for stopping by !!
This one I did also using the kit from Niq ... but I am using it for the sketch challenge over at Click N Scrap... Loved working with these papers! Thanks so much Niq - I am very happy with how the pages turned out too ...







3 comments:
Hi Ness,
These LOs are gorgeous! Good luck with your challenges!
Love your blog .Your profile cracks me up sounds alot like me i got five kiddies too love your scrapping ...cheers Janine xx
Merry Christmas Ness, and wishing you and your family all the best for the New Year!
Aga xx
Post a Comment