Saturday, February 28, 2009

Few Scraps ...

Here are the latest LO's I have done this weekend. The First was with a free class I did at Scrap Therapy Last Night .. I didn't have the right papers but I searched through my stash to find something useable and I am quite happy with the result! I love this pic of the kids too so I was glad to get it on a page...

This was for the Feb Challenge at SnB .. you had to scrap a pic of yourself from 10 years ago (or more) Yes mine was more .. this school pic always makes me cringe .. what WAS I thinking plastering my hair all the way up there?? LOL
And this one was for a sketch challenge at SnB Last week - I sould have retaken the photo - this was a night time pic ... drats. Anyways its a pic of my sis and I about 5 years ago in the city on Australia day - with flags stuck in our heads... of course !!
Thanks for popping by! Chat soon xo

3 comments:

Toni said...

Oh Ness you're so BRAVE to show the world the fringe! ahhh the good old 80s eh?

Love what you're doing these days, my friend -- you got some heavy mojo goin on. xx

Linda Eggleton said...

Fantastic LO's Ness...gotta love that fringe! lol. And love the title of the "dags" LO ...lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Ness, can you please email me your addy to asturf@optusnet.com.au so that I can send you your prize from my giveaway. Look forward to seeing your LO this week for Mystical, loved last week's as S&TC is my fav show of all time so I really appreciated your layout, Tiff :o)