Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am going Mental !!

I need to scrap .. I can't see my desk ... and even if I DO decide to just scrap on the dining table .. I CAN'T find ANYTHING !!
Breathe Ness breathe... you can do this - you will get there .... but if I don't start scrapping soon I will have to ... I don't know ... clean the house or something !!
Noooooooooooooooooo!!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Just clean your desk lol, had the same problem last night I bet you mine looked worse than your's, but I cleaned mine was up till the wee hours of the am doing it....
So today I got to finish a layout without having to hunt around everywhere for my stash....
So come go and clean it and then get scrapping, love your header looks gorgeous.....
How are the kids adjusting to their new school hope there all loving it....

Anonymous said...

I'm hearing ya girlfriend!!! I'm fortunate to have a whole room for my scrapbooking yet, I'm always scrapping in a space the size of a dinner plate because of all the mountains of supplies everywhere and magazines. I clean up but then it's back the same again after one page. It's a wonder how I can work under those conditions, but I do. Glad to hear I'm not the only one LOL!!! Love your new look too.

Jane said...

hahaha, sorry Ness, just had to giggle - and wanted to say thanks for the tips on the blogger template thingos - it worked a treat - TA.

Toni said...

haha there must be a whole lot of us with the same problem then -- I get into a TERRIBLE state with just one LO! I have even been known to stack stuff on the floor so i can use my trimmer!