Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Scrapping Weekend !

I had my friend Leigh down from QLD this weekend and we scrapped and scrapped and scrapped ... In total I got 5 LO's done while she was here and I haven't churned out that many LO's in a weekend for AGES !!

The first to be done was the LO for the Amazing Race over at Mystical Scrapbooks. It had to be a LO about a friends including a photo... now I have a few friends but not a 'group' of friends .. so I tried my hand at poppet making and had an absolute ball creating this LO

These two were for the UYS challenge and the Eye spy challenge over at SnB. UYS was to use your CB so I glitzed and inked and painted and DM'd the bits and pieces .. I was REALLY happy with this LO - It was my favourite for the weekend, I used a pagemaps sketch to base it on - love that site! The other was Birds Curls and Swirls and I did hum and hah over this LO (Snorkel) for awhile but I think I like the result here too :)

This LO was what I created using the Free Monthly Class over at SnB ... Created by the lovely Lisa ! I LOVE the way this LO turned out !!

This one I did just for the hell of it - loved these snorkel papers and just had to use them! You may notice a few pages of Declan this time round - but I did a count up and realised he is about 10 pages behind the leader (Darcy!) so thought I had better play catch up before he realises and starts to sook ... Poor Brady and Declan don't get as much attention scrap wise as the girls and the baby! Must rectify that !!
Well that's my weekend in a nutshell ! Thanks for stopping by !

Chat soon xo

4 comments:

Toni said...

Ness, honey these are just FABBO! I really love the poppet style of the first one -- I knew Leigh had gone away but didn't realise it was you she had gone to see -- the lucky girl!!!
Thanks for the eye candy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ness, absolutely love the YOU LO, fabulous!!!! I need your addy to send your goodies to, Tiff :o)

Her Essential Hand said...

Wow, I love that poppet LO, i havent tried anything like that and to churn 5 LO over a weekend.. Go girl!!! :)

Julie said...

Great LO's Ness!!!
Love the little Diva Poppet People!