Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just a few Scrappy Things

Well the CC was on at SnB this weekend .. so Far I have only completed one challenge but I have one more day to get the others done!

I had soooo much fun putting this LO together ... felt like I was back in art class !!
I also have had a go at the White With 1 challenge this month, White with white and Brads .... Looks very white (lol) so I tried to pick a colourful photo to set it off ... another out of the ordinary page for me so I really enjoyed doing it.And I have finally completed Crystal's (Les' Granddaughter) Wall hanging I started to make for her Christening ... (she is 10 months old now .. whoopsie) Anyways its done and here it is.Just a quick note tonight - I have to go and prep for school!
Chat soon xo

5 comments:

Julie said...

Love the LO's and the wall hanging is just devine!!

Maria said...

That wall hanging looks so beautiful, I love all the little details like the wings and the flower near the photo... Those pictures are just so gorgeous, what papers have you used on it?

Toni said...

Ness they are lovely! the flower LO looks like loads of fun, and I love that wall-hanging. You did a good job on your white LO too, they are hard to do!

xxx

Kylie said...

Hey Ness, love the pages and wall hanging. 'Baby Doll' is very cute - I like how the photo pops from the page. Good job girl!!!! :o)

Unknown said...

Love the flower page - looks like so much fun to create!!
Aga xx