I saw this set of Questions over at BFS and thought I would Run the answers past my kids (Declan 9yo : Dana 8yo : Brady 5yo) .. and here is what I got ...
1.WHAT DOES MUM ALWAYS SAY TO YOU?
Declan: You are not the Parent
Dana: Goodnight Baby
Brady: I love you
2.WHAT MAKES MUM HAPPY?
Declan: Cleaning up
Dana: kisses
Brady: me hugging and kissing her
3.WHAT MAKES MUM SAD?
Declan: If we get Hurt
Dana: giving up homeschool
Brady: not obeying her
4.HOW DOES MUM MAKE YOU LAUGH?
Declan: Tells jokes
Dana: saying jokes
Brady: tells me jokes
5.HOW OLD IS MUM?
Declan: 23
Dana: 21
Brady: 23
6.HOW TALL IS MUM?
Declan: 199cm
Dana: 20 feet
Brady: this big (holds out hands about about 50cm!)
7.WHAT DOES MUM LIKE TO DO?
Declan: play on the computer
Dana: writing on the computer
Brady: chat on the computer
8.WHAT IS MUM’S JOB?
Declan: House cleaning
Dana: she doesn't have one
Brady: working
9.WHAT IS MUM’S FAVORITE FOOD?
Declan: chocolate volcono cake
Dana: strawberries
Brady: lasagne
10.HOW DO YOU KNOW MUM LOVES YOU?
Declan: When she hugs and kisses me
Dana: coz she is the best mum
Brady: coz she hugs and kisses me
My thoughts on the answers
1. I am like Dana and Brady's answers ... Declan obviously has this morning on the brain ...
2. Again .. aww Dana and Brady Declan... well I AM happy of its clean but MAKES me happy .. I need to talk to him ...
3.Well I suppose they are all pretty accurate .. cringed a little at the use of the word obeying ... Mental Note ...must treat my kids more like kids than dogs
4.Well I think I am funny - nice to have the confirmation !! LOL
5.Gotta love the kids ! of course it DOES mean I was 14 when I had Declan ...
6.Wow - a giant or a midget go figure!!
7.Hmmmm I thought I loved to scrap - I guess I spend more time TALKING about scrapping than actually DOING it !! LOL
8.Well Brady makes out like at least I do something !!
9.Brady was the closest :)
10.Awwww (tears up)
I tried to ask the 2 littlies but got too many I don't knows and 'whats' to perservere!
Well I guess I better get away from this PC and go and scrap !! LOL
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Questions for the Kids ...
Posted by Ness at 6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
Ness this is too cute! I might do this with mine and get them to answer Daddy questions too....
about your blinkie -- if you open the gadget it's posted in, then click on Rich Text in the gadget box, the blinkie should display a s a pi rather than code. You can then click on it and resize using the handles. Then it will display correctly.
Also if you click the Rich Text off, and look at the code, you will see that near the beginning is a string of code that starts "http blah blah and ends with .gif". Leave " " in, but delete everything in between them (the first set, not the second -- and paste in your blog addie.
that should make your blinkie link back to your blog.
Hopefully LOL
How cute are those answers Ness!!!!What sweeties you have.
Loved reading that Ness, thanks for sharing xx.
Awwww...love all their answers Ness. Just too cute!
oh those answers are fantastic! lmade me laugh and cry all at once!
That was so funny! I expecially love how you have even convinced your KIDS that you're still in your 20's lol..... very well done ;)
I've written them down to ask my kids now. Will let you know how old they say I am!!
Leigh xxxx
This is awesome Ness - might have to try it with my boys :) thanks for sharing!!
Aga xx
Thanks for sharing this Ness... They are gorgeous answers. I have a 3 year old, i would love to ask her these questions and see what she comes up with!!! Alicia
these are just to cute...I am going to lift this idea and do it as a note on facebook
Post a Comment