Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First Day at School and Scrappy Catch up !

Well - here they all are Dressed and Ready for real school. They all had great days. There were a few tears and a LOT of apprehension and tummy butterflies - but they survived! I went and sat in the car and bawled ! But I held it together for the kids .. I am sooo proud of me!

Poor Darcy is sooo bored without them and is heavily relying on me to play with him. So all this spare time I thought I would have isn't happening !Here are the pages to Bon's A-Z album that I have been working on :
Here is a page I did for the Guest DT Challenge at SnB :
...and here is a page I did just because I stumbled across this photo that I LOVE !
Thanks for stopping by .... chat soon xo

4 comments:

Toni said...

awww Ness -- the kids look so CUTE! and you are very brave, holding it together for them

xx

Linda Eggleton said...

So glad to hear that everything went well for their first day! Poor little Darcey though...I hope he's not getting too lonely :(
And it's OK to bawl...lol...I think we all do that when our babies go off into the big wide world of school!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ness, the kids look so lovely in their uniforms and I have a tear in my eye (literally) looking at them as I know how big that moment must have been for you, Tiff :o)

Anonymous said...

You really are the sweetest thing Ness, your comment just made my day xx.