Friday, December 12, 2008

MIA

Sorry I have been absent for a couple weeks ! I have had my PC on the brink of death and brought back again !!
My PC man said that I had probably lost everything (photos etc that I hadn't backed up for MONTHS!) And all I could think about was that episode from Sex in The City when Carrie lost everything! I was a mess - a big depressed MESS!
BUT he saved it all!! he worked all night and then replaced my Hard Drive gave me a new CD drive and sent it home to me all well again !! Yay !
SO I now have an external drive that is going to BACK UP DAILY !!
I REALLY don't know WHAT I would have done if I had lost everything - but Thankfully I didn't have to worry :)
I have scrapped a bit (well a few pages which is good for me !) and I plan to get them up here for viewing tomorrow ... we are off Christmas light hunting tonight - so we are having a quick dinner then loading up with snacks while we drive around the neighbourhood for a couple hours! Who knows where will end up ... its always a fun night and the kids are sooo excited - Declan had it written on the Calendar weeks ago that this was to be the night (and of course it is going to be hot and sticky but at least not raining like it was last night !)
It's so good to be back !
Hope to pop some photies up tomorrow ... have a safe and happy night !
xo

0 comments: