Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Fine Day for Scrapping !

After working my butt off cleaning up house yesterday for visitors last night I have given myself the day off to scrap - and I turned out 3 Christmas pages that I am really quite happy with ! They were all for the Xmas CC over at ScrapbookNbits And I feel all nice and rested now - so I am off to do a quick run around tidy up to try and keep this house neat so Santa doesn't trip on anything when he drops by on Wednesday night !

3 comments:

Toni said...

Ness, these are SO beautiful hon, I really love the one of you -- you're just GORGEOUS!

Hope you have a blessed Christmas and 2009

XXX

Anonymous said...

He Ness, thanks for stopping by, your comment made me feel better. I am inpsired by your work too and I actually recognise one of your layouts from Jingle All The Way, so cool to meet you. Is that a picture of your loungeroom in your banner? To die for!!! I want to be there right now!!! I will definitely be back to visit soon and I want to know more about home schooling, I'm very interested. Wishing you a wonderful Chrissy filled with love & laughter, Tiff :o)

Maria said...

Those are gorgeous layouts Ness, but have to say love that photo of you in the last layout, it's gorgeous....
It's great to see you doing more scrapping, can't wait to see your next lot of layouts.....
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and an awesome year in 2009...

Hugs
Maria