Sunday, December 14, 2008

This Weekend...

I finished reading a fantastic book .. Its called The Shack and it is a very though provoking wonderfully insightful book. I read it cover to cover so fast that I don't think I quite took it all in or the messages that it was giving. I will be reading it again soon and would love to hear that others have read it also! Just click the title of the book to be taken to the website to give you more info and the first chapter!
On the scrapping from I have done a few pages this weekend for the Jingle All the Way Challenge at Mystical (first page I had to have a Christmas tree on the LO and second I had to use non traditional Christmas Colours) and one for The Scrap the Girls Blog Challenge (which was a sketch) ... here they are :
hope to get some Christmas presents made this week so I hope to be back before the weekend - but no promises! Have a safe and happy week. xox

2 comments:

Ally said...

Ohhhh GORGEOUS pages!!!!
Wasnt the scrap the girls sketch DEVINE?
I think I might go rent that book from the library! I need something to read for the holidays.
Alice :)

Toni said...

oh these are just GORGEOUS Ness! I LOVE that tree!