Sunday, November 30, 2008

A couple of things ....

I didn't get a lot of scrapping done this week - I have been moving stuff and trying to make room for a christmas tree ! We got it all up yesterday and Les has done a lot of the outside lights .... we just have to finish the inside decs and finish off the rest of the lights outside.
Here is our tree and my kids in front of it ...

The only Scrappy things I did this week for the Jingle All the Way comp at Mystical ... Had to do a LO with a Wish List, So I did this one on Bon ... The hidden Journaling reads :
Santa : What would you like ??
Bon : Lollies
Santa : Anything else??
Bon : Lollies!
Santa: what about I bring you a lovely doll ??
Bon : (scowls) I JUST want LOLLIES !!
The Christmas card challenge had to feature 3 circles - so I went with baubles !

4 comments:

Maria said...

Your tree looks gorgeous Ness, what's the trick to taking such a great photo when your tree lights are on, mine go all blurry so must be doing something wrong....
Love that christmas card of your's it just rocks, and that layout is too precious just love it....
Hope you win the competition at Mystical will keep my finger's crossed for you....
Countdown to christmas starts today Woo Hoo....

Unknown said...

That's a beautiful tree Ness and I love the photo of your little angels siting in front of it!!!
Aga xx

Wendy Smith said...

what a fabulouse xmas photo shoot of your kids...so well behaved...that would never happen in my house and I only have 2..LOL

Love you xmas tree.

Wendy Smith said...

thansk for your comments on my blog Ness..

I came second in Puzzles...thanks for asking