What a windy chilly rainy week!
I have been down with the flu for the most of it :(
I have not schooled this week - left it in the hands of my hubby (math and doccumentaries!) and have hid under the covers feeling sorry for myself!
Time to shake out the cobwebs and tidy up the house for the weekend !
I have lost almost 3 kilos! So I am doing a happy dance for that!
Les has given me a top incentive (besides buying Phantom tickets ... NEED to get into something other than Jeans and a polo for that night! :P)
....BUT....
He tells me (and if he backs out we are talking divorce here lol) that when I get down to 75 kilos he will buy me a PUPPY !!
OMG !! Dying for a puppy! Miss my Bensen Terribly and though a new puppy won't fill the void it will be LUVLY to look after something so small again !!
AND I am thinking will be good for the kids to be looking after something to - a reason to get to the park and RUN !! hehe
Dana also wants a bird for her Birthday so we will be going from no pets to quite a few by Christmas ! (YES I will get that puppy by Christmas !!)
Welp - off to clean house and sweep crumbs and hang washing (under cover - rain still threatens!!)
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Posted by Ness at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment