Ok - so here is the before shot - leaves everywhere ! But 6 outta 7 of us got stuck into the job (after some leaf throwing and playing and chasing of course !!) and it was done in just over an hour ! I was impressed with the kids - they played and then got stuck into the work with just as much gusto ! They said : We like this kind of work !!
Here is our end result :

I love this tree whether it is full of Green or changing colours or completely bare ! Its gorgeous ! Must say - it takes so long for all the leaves to finally fall off that we find as the last one flutters down the new ones are about to pop ! This tree is one of the many reasons I never want to move !!







1 comments:
oh beautiful Ness, that tree is just stunning!!
Post a Comment