Saturday, June 7, 2008

Here's what you get when you Scrap til 3AM !

This was the first page I did last night ... and it took my a couple hours but I was really pleased with how it turned out ! I am not a chunky scrapper at all so I keep looking at it ... did I really do that ?? lol

Page number two ! From one extreme to another !! This is also not my normal style - But I love the look of pages that have spaces ... I just always feel the need to fill them up !! I am not a chunky scrapper, I am not a minimalist scrapper ... I guess I am a busy scrapper ... its great to try things outside of what I would normally do !



Have had these photos for over a year and thought they would make a good scrap page ! Not too impressed with the all over look - I think I went a little circle mad !! lol But I think it is neat - and the photos make it look better !! Most importantly - there are a few less photos in the "To Scrap" pile !!

I have one more page that I did last night - but I am changing one of the photos - so as soon as I duck down to Dick Smith for a reprint I will finish it off and put it up here also !

I have Scrappin fever and will be doing more tonight !!

0 comments: