Last night I finished the border on a cross stitch I have been working on for AGES ... yesterday I played with my scrappy stuff and got one mini Kaiser album (Babushka) ready for photos ... finished the mini Kaiser album stand and made a start on an other album !
The PC went off at 3pm and didn't go back on and I watched Biggest Loser (that must count somewhat towards exercise ??)
I didn't officially start til today - so I can't brag about the no alcohol thing .. yet ! If I make it through crazy hour this afternoon .. I am giving myself a high five !!
I haven't eaten anything fattening ... but lollies are my friend today .... and Diet Vanilla Coke .. I know .. that will be next months Give Up List !! haha
Just though I would pop in and tell you how I am going ... right ... time to turn the PC off !!
Chat Soon xox
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Pssssst !!
Posted by Ness at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Good on you Ness - keep it up!!
I was thinking that you are looking amazing - judging by your avy photos!!
Well done Ness...you're going great guns :) It is amazing what you can get done without the computer on, isn't it?
GO Ness, hope you maintain your enthusiasm :) you're looking stunning :). And yep computers can suck the day right out from under you!!!!!!!
Post a Comment