I haven't blogged in so long and yet it only feels like a week or two ago ... main reason being that I haven't scrapped in forever ! I have made a few cards but really.. that's not scrapping ! I am getting cranky with everyone too because i haven't had my release ! ha ha
I had my birthday yesterday and got spoilt rotten ... which i don't mind at all .. and then i got taken shopping and went a little crazy in a couple of scrap shops ... now i HAVE to scrap - I have all this yummy new stuff that is begging to be used !
We went to the Zoo this weekend too - and Darcy had a ball - he was only a baby last time we went - so it was really his 'first' visit to the zoo - so many things they look at that we just pass over - got me all excited about animals again .. so of course bought some animal stamps so i can make a mini Zoo album !!
The kids are loving school and I am hating it - Grrr ! So much to do - I don't think school is made for families with more than 2 kids .. the amount of work they expect to be done i am sure that they think we actually get 48 hours in a single day - we seem to be always trying to fit this and that in - but I am hoping that it all starts to calm down once Soccer and Netball season starts.
Declan plays his soccer Grand final next Saturday and Dana plays Netball Finals on Saturday - so not long now !!
Darcy was allowed to do the craft the Kinders were doing at school today! He was so impressed with himself and it is a card for Fathers Day - so its going to definitely be a keeper !
Well - that's just a quick rundown of the past few days - just wanted everyone to know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth !! Even my Facebook has been neglected lately ! And I still don't have time for it all !!
Chat Soon xox
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Where is the year going ??
Posted by Ness at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ness!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful day - and I'm glad you got spoilt - you deserve it!!
Happy Birthday gorgeous girl.
Time to get scrapping now you have some new supplies in your stash. xx
Good to see you blogging again Ness, and can't wait to see what you will create with your new goodies :)
Aga xx
Post a Comment