Friday, August 28, 2009

I have Broken the Drought !!

I finally did it !! After weeks and weeks of wanting too ! I Scrapped ! And I am quite pleased with the result .. I didn't forget how to do it !!!
Just had to share :)

Chat Soon xox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ness, it's been way tooooo long girl, I must say, I'm really, really liking your layout, I love the circles and the tasty alphas, it makes me want to start scrapping Chrissy, Tiff xx.

Monique said...

Hi Ness,
Phew!!! So glad to see you are back in the saddle!!
It is so frustrating when life gets in the was of scrapping! LOL
Gorgeous layout - I love the vintagy look you've achieved.

Linda Eggleton said...

Yay for you that you've finally been able to scrap, Ness...and you've done an awesome job! I guess scrapping is just like riding a bike - you never forget how...lol :)