The Christmas in July CC was on at Mystical this weekend .. so I printed off all the Christmas photos - I have a stack to go but here are the pages I have done so far this weekend.
Tiffs challenge was to do a double LO ... I haven't done a double in ages and I fitted so many pics on these pages .. it was great !
Cookies challenge was to have 3 or more photos and to use glitter so I did these photos of the boys ready for the Christmas Eve Church pageant ..
Tiff had a stencil challenge and I used a scalloped stencil to border this pic of the girls ready for the pageant !
I plan on getting at LEAST one more page done ... but I haven't done scrapping for so long I wanted to share there !!
Chat soon xox
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Christmas in July !
Posted by Ness at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
these look FAB Ness!! I like them all but especially the one of the girls.
such great layouts - now you will have to make Sam's cards.xx
very cute angels there Ness :)
Love the gorgeous angels, Ness. That double is so bright - love the way you've incorporated so many photos!
Post a Comment