Have done another 3 pages and a card .. and so proud of myself coz my last 4 pages have been made with stash scraps only !! I put this one together last night using a PageMaps sketch:
I made this card using the sketch from Sweeties Sketches for August - the kids used it same day - they loved it :)
Made this LO using the page sketch from Sweeties Sketches for August. I loved the sketch so much I did 2 LO's this morning !! This is the 2nd one I did .. and liked it better so this is the one I submitted :
And this is the other page I made with the same sketch .. actually did this one first but wasn't happy that I misjudged journalling and have a double strip of journalling at the top. Other than that I like it ... was good to scrap some older pics ... The one of Brady was when he was 2 (now 6) and the one of Bon was when she was an hour old (now 5!)Hope to load up some more shortly hehe
Chat soon xox








1 comments:
Wow, you sure are on a roll....all your LO's are fantastic Ness...WTG
Post a Comment