Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Birthday Album ...

Here is a Mini Album I put together for my friends 40th birthday - it didn't take toooo long (one night - but I DID stay up til 4.30am!) ... I really loved how it turned out ... I got the idea for this album from a You Tuber that I regularly visit (A Piece of Craft) and have been wanting to make this album for a long time ! Now I want to make one for me !! I love the way there is different flips to the pages :)






Thanks for stopping by...
Chat Soon xox

6 comments:

Monique said...

Gorgeous album, Ness.

Anonymous said...

Its a lovely album and well worth the lack of sleep. Isn't it so nice late at night though when the house is peaceful and everyone is asleep
Tracy :)

Linda Eggleton said...

Love your mini album, Ness ....I'm sure your friend will too! Such a lovely birthday gift!

Maree said...

Ness, this is terrific..
Will be making one of these in the school hols

Linda Eggleton said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog, Ness...and leaving that beautiful poem - love it .... thanks for thinking of me. xoxox

Karen L said...

Just discovered your blog and I just wanted to say that I really like your layouts especially your gorgeous little album. Just beautiful.