I am probably so behind the times on this one (I usually am!) But I was salivating over a new product I found today while looking up gorgeous PP purses to make ....
Wow - this scor-pal thingy has all the lines you could ever want if you need to fold ... my little 'bone' (Fluro pink plastic thingy!) looks so feeble next to it!
Check it out : SCOR-PAL - ooh I am such a tool lover ... now I am off to search WHERE I can get one ... and get depressed when I see how much it will cost me!
Well I plan on scrapping tonight - it has been FAR too long since I have glued and sliced ... I made a couple little book marks that were on the Kaiser Craft website - so so easy - and very very cute ! I will pop a piccy up when I load some (hopefully!) LO's in the next day or so.
I have been mad rushing around the house to prep for Christmas but the last 2 days have been filled with washing catch up - which has now turned into a stack of folding to do !! BOO HOO !
I need to write up the next 2 years of homeschool planning by the beginning of December as well - there is always tpp much to do and not enough time to do it in !
Well I shall go and get dinner before I get attacked by the hungry mob! Hope to check in soon with something pretty to show off !
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
A Scor-pal ?? I Want One !
Posted by Ness at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Hey hun, I've contacted the woman who makes them & will let u know when I hear back :) (I want one too lol)
Can't wait 2 see ur latest creations
Ness I have a Scor-Pal -- I think Blue Bazzaar has them for about $55 but that might be a bit off, I bought mine US before our dollar dropped.
It's brilliant! I paid a little extra and got a spare scorer too (the little white jigger) just in case.
xxx
I think I know just the purses you mean Ness and they are fabulous!!!! I totally want this tool too :)
Post a Comment