Wow - I am having withdrawals - things have been CRAZY busy and I still haven't scrapped since that last page down there .... I NEED to do something ! and I need to start on the christmas presents (and STILL finish some long overdue birthday presents !! - I am sooo bad - lucky my friend understands me !)
I thought I would pop up the invite I did for mum and dad I got the instructions for this from the Kaisercraft Website) - just to show off something !! LOL
and I can post it up here with no one gate crashing the party now - its over ! haha









2 comments:
Hey Ness, you need to get your scrap on, and I love that new photo as your banner, please don't tell me that's your lounge room.......
Love your invitation it's gorgeous what papers did you use where they kaiser?
Hope you find some time to scrap real soon....
Hi Ness, hope you get your scrapping withdrawals sorted out soon ;)
Btw... you have been tagged!
Aga xx
Post a Comment