Sunday, October 26, 2008

WOW !

Just reached 300 visits !! YAY !! :)

3 comments:

Maria said...

Woo Hoo for you Ness, miss you on the forum, just wanted to say thanks for your inspirational challenges you have been a major inspiration for me in my scrapping and I will so miss you being a DT.....
Good luck and stay in touch.....

Maria

Kirstie said...

Hi ess, Just wanted to say I'll miss you on the forum too!! I love your work so will visit your blog to see it now and best of luck!!

Kirstie

Unknown said...

Hi Ness, Congrats on your blog visits!!

You had to register to do the gift bag class, and I think it may be too late... but if you wanted to make something similar try here
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11424569#post11424569 or head to mel's blog for loads of other great ideas http://melstampz.blogspot.com/

hope this helps :)
Aga xx