Wednesday is shopping day ... not a big grocery shop day - but a wander through the shops with my sister ... looking at all the good things we want to buy (getting a few) and having lunch together. I love my Wednesdays - I don't have to worry about housework (til I get home) and I usually get to get a little something for me :)
Today I got the fourth book in a series I am reading ... Book number 4 in the Evernight series ... we have been waiting and waiting for this book and it is finally mine mwahahahaaa ! I have sooo many books at home that I am yet to read. I buy them a lot faster then I read them .. I also borrow quite a few from the library - coz my wallet and my tiny house just won't allow me to buy them all !
At the moment I am reading the JR Ward Black Dagger brotherhood series ... Really good and addictive reading ... although a little raunchy - I refer to them as my "porny vamps" hehe.
But I have from the library - I am Number 4 - which I have wanted for ages but now that a movie has been released I had to go and borrow it so I can read it before I see it :)
Oh! put the Red Riding Hood book on layby too ... (have you seen the movie trailer ??) It looks awesome ... have a looksee ... But of course I have to read it first !!
Hmmm ... what else did we do today ? Oh we always look at baby stuff ... Sissy is about 8 weeks away from giving me a new nephew or neice - so we have fun looking at all the little stuff too :)
Well now I have to clean up the dishes .... then I might go to bed with my "porny vamp" book ... shopping always wears me out !!
Chat soon xox
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Wednesday Wanderings..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment