NOT !!
I mean really .. I dropped my kids at the front of the school this morning .. and yes .. we take a little longer than most - if anyone stops and watches ... it truly looks like a clown car at the circus .. do those kids ever stop coming out ?? !!
Well this morning Bon was a little ... 'don't make me go-ish' ... don't get me wrong .. she didn't sit back with her legs up on the dash and give me 50 reasons why she should stay at home ... she just 'resisted' when I said ... OUT OUT OUT !!
So she needed three more kisses than usual .. then she was on her way.
Not soon enough for Mrs Get Outta My Way My One Kid Is Already Through The Gates (not sure if this is her real name or not) ... but she must have felt better after shaking her head at me ... I giggled coz I thought go on .. shake that fist too - you will feel much better !
Anyways - I drove home and thought ... wow - if that is all it takes to make her angry then maybe my short fuse isn't as short as I thought it was after all ... and really ... if you need to make such a quick getaway from the school ... get there 5 mins earlier!!
So thank you Mrs Shakey Head ... I feel like a much calmer person thanks to your little 'explosion' xox
Monday, February 28, 2011
I'm Sorry I stole 30 seconds of your life ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
lol, I often wonder why some people feel so "entitled" that they should get wherever their going before anyone else!
love the clown car pic in my head :)
Post a Comment