My sister asked me for my blog addy today - so I decided to blow off the cobwebs and do an update!
My scrappy journey has come to a screeching halt - whoever said that you will have more time once all the kids are at school is insane !! I am forever running back and forth to appointments, the shops etc coz it's easier to do those things without the kids ... Or I am up at the school helping with something ! My house dejunking is coming along but slowly - and I thought what the heck - I just might throw a degree into the mix as well !! I am always on the go and missing my craftiness terribly :( The most I do these days is cards - which is better than nothing - but I neeeed a really good scrap weekend to get the bug outta my system !!
Here are a few cards I have made lately ....








Sorry some are sideways but I am blogging via my phone (just downloaded the app - hopefully this means I may blog more ??!!) and I don't know if I can turn them ... Maybe on my pc I can hmmm
Well that's as crafty as I get at the moment - I have been making little girl hairclips - but mainly for birthday presents because at the moment I am finding it really hard to find time for the fun stuff ! Ahhh well
It was nice to blog again anyhoo :)
Chat soon xox







1 comments:
Wonderful! Awesome!
Post a Comment