Sunday, February 27, 2011

Poppin In

You don't wanna know how many times I open my blog and go to write something. Then I think ... am I committed ? How soon before I come back ? Do I have photos to share ? And I log out feeling very pressured and stupid. All my own pressure though! I know not many people 'read me' .. and my friends that do pop in know that I am not a fanatical blogger .. or a particularly witty one ... but today I thought ...

you know what ?

I will post when I can .. I will put up pics when I came .. this record is for ME ... sorry - not for you .. JUST me .. and maybe the kids if I can figure out how to save this somewhere....

so here it is ... a pop in from me .. I don't know when I will be back .. but hey - I am a busy mum !!

We had an awesome weekend ... took the kids down to the river and dragged them behind the boat oon the biscuit we got for christmas a few years ago. oh my the kids LOVED it !! took Darcy some getting used to but even he let himself get dragged along (not too fast dad ... and no turning!)

Bon Bon was the only one who fell in ... and she was super ! No panicing .. just bobbed in the water with her arm up til we came for her ... I was so stinkin proud of her !!

Anyways ... house duties call ... chat soon I hope xox

1 comments:

IWASNTBLOGGEDYESTERDAY said...

Hey Ness, welcome back.
It was your blog that got me started blogging last year.
I have to MAKE myself find something to blog about.Now I've got a few followers and comments I feel the pressure too. The writing for me is like talking...once I start I keep going LOL Its just putting the pen to paper to start with. My blog was for me , but now Its for them too.
I did see somewhere on the blogger site about a blogbook,to turn your blog into a book, not sure how it works or if it costs.

the boat and the biscuit sounds so much fun, our neighbours have been taking their kids the last few weeks,their photos are hilarious