October begins the Wheeler head long rush to Christmas !
We have the 3 boys birthdays starting in 8 days for 5 days of fun and presents and cake ... 3 weeks later is Danas Birthday and then we start thinking decorations and trees and lights and brightly wrapped gifts !
Yes - the Wheelers are on their way to Christmas and though I have acheived HEAPS in my house this year I am still tearing out my hair and wondering why it isn't all organised yet ?
Where in Gods name am I going to put the Christmas tree this year when I don't even have a place for all of our shoes ??
Breathe - I still have a few weeks ... but I must kick it into overdrive and plan the crap outta every day and take advantage of every second !
I have been scrapping a bit .. still mainly cards but I have started making a baby book for my Sister and I have done a few LO's as well ... have made engagement invites for my sister too ... so I am not totally lacking creatively ... just no photos to prove it !!
Just thought I would do a quick check in .. I have been working in my room today - the room that seems to become the dumping ground for the rest of the house !!
Wish my luck ...
Tis the season to be jolly !!
Chat soon xox
Monday, October 11, 2010
October ... the month the Year starts to end !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Gosh, Ness - sounds like you have a very busy month ahead of you.
Good luck with it all - hope you come out of it unscathed :0)
did you find a spot for the tree?
merry Christmas :)
Post a Comment