Monday, December 14, 2009

And Christmas is upon us !!

Was it really September when I last posted something ? Surely not - and yet there is the date letting me know how truly slack I have been ! Scrap wise not a lot has been happening - I have been decluttering and reorganising the house. I have come a long way and although the plan was to be all done before Christmas and to have a neat and tidy start to the new year - it doesn't look like it is actually going to happen that way. I must look at it as I have done soooo much and that by early 2010 I will be all sorted and happy in my clutter free and organised house - well one can dream !! I have made a December daily album ... and I have been a bit slack in filling it up - but I have printed some photos so I am hoping to catch up on that real soon ! Tonight I am baking some cookies for the
kids to add to their teacher present, while I waiting for the dough to work it's magic in the fridge I thought I would write a quick few words. I have linked my blog to my iPhone so maybe I will update more frequenty - while laying in bed or waiting at the drs lol. I am sure there is a way to upload photos as well I just have to figure that out!!
I will get some photos of my daily album up as soon as I can. Thanks for popping by ... Chat soon xox

4 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Good to see you blogging again. xx

Toni said...

YAY great to see you posting again!

Linda Eggleton said...

Welcome back to blogland, Ness. Congrats on getting most of your decluttering goals achieved...and looking forward to seeing your Dec daily album :)

Monique said...

Hey Ness!
Great to see you posting - I can't wait to see your December Daily - I have started one too - just finished up to the 5th - LOL!