Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Scrappy Weekend

Here are some pages I got done over the weekend . The First 3 are from the Mystical Cybercrop .. 'Sketch-a-thon' ... which made it a nice non thinking CC and I was able to do all the pages !
Challenge One:
Challenge Two:Challenge Three:

And here is my Amazing Race entry for last week (Also at Mystical!).. was stumped for a bit - but once I started it all came together nicely and I made it through to the next round !! Yippee !!
This week we are in Egypt ... have an idea but still not QUITE sure what I am going to do !
I'll get there !
Thanks for stopping by! Chat soon xo

3 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Ness,

Those layouts you have done over the weekend look totally wicked my fave would have to be the last one I can't remember what it's called but the one with lots of white space on it....
That looks amazing, glad to hear your still in the Amazing Race competition hope you make it too the end and win...

Ceci said...

They are all gorgeous layouts Ness...love the neg space ones. :) :)

Her Essential Hand said...

wowers love that ABC LO!!!
Good Luck with the amazing race.
Felicity x