Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wherefore art Thou Mojo ??

Man - I have been struggling to scrap this last week ... I had the weekly challenge that was so challenging that it used up all my creativitity and I had nothing left for anything else ! We had to do a 12x12 with no photos or journaling ... I ask you ? Is that even classified as Scrapping?? I am no artist (really not at ALL) but this is what I came up with ...


I did a couple of other monthly challenges too ...

So here is One Challenge - We had to use multi photos (more than three) Chipboard and doodling !


The next was an interesting one! Taking inspiration from designers we had to use our colours in a 70/20/10 ratio .. and this is what I came up with

2 comments:

Maria said...

Ness I think you did a fab job on your canvas, because that was one hard DT challenge no photo's yipes....
Can't wait to see your next DT challenge layout, are you going to sew pockets on your's? Now this one looks like an even tougher challenge, I'm sure your mojo will awaken in time to get this one done....
Have a fab week....

Unknown said...

Hi Ness,
I agree that you've done a great job with you canvas! and I love your 'road to nowhere' layout!!!
Also thanks for the blog visit and for your lovely comments :) the photo is of me but taken a quite a few years ago.
Aga xx