Here are the latest Lo's I have been working on. The first one here is for a challenge on a site I visit. The criteria this week was to use the colours Blue, Teal and Brown as main colours, to use stitching and include a mini album! It nearly done my head in but after a bit of swearing and about 6 hours this is what I came up with :

Its not how I had planned to scrap these photos but I ended up being pretty pleased with how the page turned out.
This page was for a painting challenge on Mystical I had to use something different to paint a backgroubd - so I used my own hands...
This is last weeks Challenge - we had to use a Nursery Rhyme somewhere on the LO - green had to be on there somewhere and we needed to use two photos (I used a colour one mounted on top of the black and white to highlight the ring...
As of tomorrow I am starting my christmas cards .... I will post up once I get a few done !! Well I have heaps to do in the next week so hopefully I will be back midweek with another update !







1 comments:
I love your layout with the mini album attached to it, how long did it take for your to complete, it looks like a lot of work went into it.
Is that the Sept challenge for Hybrid cause it looks hard.
Post a Comment