Here is the latest Gladiator entry for Mystical I struggles with this one too ! But we are down to the Eliminator (whatever THAT means hehe) so we shall have a winner there soon ! We had our Friday Night Games over at Hybrid last night - I have almost completed one LO for that (need to find a 15 y/o photo of me ick !! We had to write a letter to our 15 year old selves taking into consideration what we know now, then had the option of putting it into a LO which is what i did - I am happy with the letter AND the page LOL now not to ruin the page with an icky photo !
Here is the contents of my letter :
Dear 15 y/o Ness,
Forget about asking that hot guy from ballroom dancing class to your formal, he is going to politely refuse and you are going to sink into the floor ! Congrats on the courage for wanting to ask and all but really – you will look desperate and idiodic … while I am on the subject of formals can you PLEASE not wear that black taffeta 2 piece thing with the sleeves puffier than your hair ?? It is not becoming and makes you look a little lesbion-ish.
Get over your Tom Cruise obsession – apparently he dumps Nic and turns into this weird freaky Scientoligist nut job!
Stop worrying ! Saddam is NOT going to push that elusive button and kill us all – we kill him in the end !
Disect the eye and the rat! You will always wonder otherwise.
That Letterman dude you think is an idiot ? You will end up watching him every night – so leave him alone !
On the other hand … Stop watching 90210 – it really is a load of crap.
You will love Ren & Stimpy forever – and quote them well into your 30’s!
Be a Loner NOW – forget that group of girls you call friends and hang out with someone new … they will treat you like shit and make you cry.
Stop whining that you don’t have a boyfriend – you WON’T have a long term boyfriend until you are 21 and you will end up marrying him :) - enjoy being a teenager.
STOP PERMING YOUR HAIR !!
You are NOT fat – you are FINE … fat will come though – so be prepared !
Yes – you will have lots of kids.
No – you won’t be a teacher …. Not a REAL one …. You can wait and see what that means !
Most of all …. Do what your parents say … you are going to be a mum and all of a sudden not want your kids to do ANYTHING in case they get hurt. They are right – you WILL understand someday.
Love you 34 y/o self
Anyways - I am rambling ... I will pop the other pages up as soon as I finish them off ! I have a paint challenge and a song lyric challenge!! Hoping that I will look at a photo and go AHA !! Have to get the kids challenges done tomorrow ... Hybrid is running a challenge for kids too ... due in 2 days though - so this month it will just be Declan and Dana entering I think !
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Gladiator Page
Posted by Ness at 5:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment