I am only up to my third book for the year ... wth ??
I have only read 2 books in 3 and a half months ?
But..
But...
But I LOVE reading ?? !!
I was thinking - I am just so busy now - I have no time for books, my crafty side is being left on the street corner, my cross stitch projects lay untouched.
Certainly I am just too busy for all that sort of stuff now?!
I have 5 kids .. I spend a LOT of time at the school and I am trying to complete a TAFE course as well as keep my very small and incredibly cluttered home in some sort of livable order.
So - Yes - I am busy ... BUT ... there is another evil that is stopping me from creating and reading - it's called the iPhone App.
Words with Friends, Hanging with Friends and Drawing and Scrambling with Friends. Not to mention my little Sim Village that needs to be looked after a couple of times a day.
Have I become a slave to technology ??
Games in my pocket - social networking - status updates - photos a day - etc etc etc
I am on my phone a LOT ... please do not picture a pimply 13 year old who simply can not put the electronic device down (although if you ask The Love of My Life - this is exactley what you should picture!) But I used to go to bed and read to help myself go to sleep ... and now I catch up on my games - and that makes me sad ... because I LOVE reading! Love escaping to wonderful worlds ... only a year or two ago 3 months into the year would have seen me reading at LEAST 6 books ... not a measly two.
So sorry fellow 'With Friends' players ...
I have a book to read.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
I never thought this would happen to me !!
Posted by Ness at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment