Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Little Owls, Awards and Things !

Here are some little owls that I made for a swap at Mystical - I got the basic design from a Stampin' Up you tube video - but I didn't have the right punches so I made them up out of shapes I could cut on my cricut! I think they turned out pretty cute !!

I was given a this lovely award from Sweet Miss Monique !

And I would like to pass it on to some other Lovely Blogs that I love to visit ! Sorry to any that have already received it ! But these are some of the blogs I love to pop into when I have a cuppa and 5 mins!
1. Tiff
2. Chris
3. Maria
4. Toni
Now I know you know I love you all .. but heck I hate posting links !! LOL

And I have also been Tagged by the Lovely Miss Julie for some 8 things fun !

8 Things I look Forward too
1. Morning Kisses
2. The smell of Spring
3. Seeing My Kids Learn something New
4. The Peace of 10PM on a week night
5. Winning a game of Monopoly! Just once !
6. My 5 o'clock 'sanity' drink!
7. Watching all those DVDs that are still in cellowrap !
8. A scrap weekend ... one day !
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Made a Yummy Slow cooker meal
2. Nursed sick kids
3. gave the kitchen a good tidy up!
4. Chatted on msn
5. Became addicted to Farkle on FB
6. Blog hopped
7. Made my owls !
8. Went to bed later than planned
8 Things I WISH I could do
1. Get Skinny without the effort!
2. Be able to reach into my wallet and ALWAYS find a $100 bill there
3. Keep my kids with me for always
4. Take away their allergies and eczema
5. Win a game of Monopoly !!
6. Fit more hours in a day
7. Twitch my nose and have a clean house
8. Have the time to create a gorgeous garden (and the green thumb needed to go with it !)
8 Things or shows I have watched lately
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. Brady read to me
4. My kids play sport
5. Scrubs
6.Harry Potter 1 .. watching them all again in prep for number 6 !
7. You Tube
8. My baby smear chocolate all over his face while eating brekkie !

Now almost everyone I know has already done this ! If you haven't please copy it to your blog and I will come and have a read! If you have just have a read of mine and laugh to yourself that I have never won a game of Monopoly !!
Have a great Day everyone !

Chat Soon xo

6 comments:

Julie said...

These look cute. I'll have to start working on mine.

Maria said...

Hi Ness,

Oh my gosh your little owls look amazing I want one lol...
Thanks for the blog award, it's great to see some more of your layout's, I miss seeing your work so get cracking and make time to scrap....

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Wow Ness, I so love your owls, will have to get a move on making mine.
Thanks for the lovely blog award and I so loved reading your 8 things - lol.
xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Nat your owls are just gorgeous!!..LOL..luv your 8 things!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ness, you are such a sweetie, thanks for the award and I hope to receive one of those lil owls LOL, just divine, Tiff :o)

Linda Eggleton said...

Those owls are so, so cute Ness....You're one very clever chickie!