Monday, June 15, 2009

I Did It !! I Scrapped !!

Well over the last week I have found bits of time here and there to get some scrapping done .. and the Fabric Frenzy CC was happening at Mystical this weekend so it pushed me to do two more !

This first page was a dare challenge on the Mystical site .. I had to use paint swatches, metal and have two photos - one that was a circle .. I was quite pleased with the result !!
The next is a RAK challenge that Christine organised over at Mystical - she sent us all bits and pieces and we had to create a LO adding only a base (cs or PP) and alphas...
These are the pages I did for the Mystical CC. The first was for Sams challenges that had a LIST of criteria .. 2 types of stitching, buttons, sequins, 3/4 of page covered in material and beads all had to be used on the page - other than that it was up to us !! LOL So I did a pic of me from our wedding ...
Tiffs challenge was a bit easier - use a circle of material on the page somewhere .. NICE! so I used a doilyish type thing on this page I did of Brady...
I have also been working on a mini album from my mums birthday - next time I take pics I will put up my progress.
Well i picked a stupid time of the day to update as it is bath and dinner time for all my poor sick kids .. they have all been home from school today and it isn't looking very good for tomorrow either !
Anyways thanks for popping in - I will do some of my own blog hopping after Desperate tonight ...
Chat soon xo

4 comments:

Toni said...

YAY so glad you got some pages done Ness, I've missed seeing what you've done lately!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Gorgeous, fabulous and stunning.
xxx

Anonymous said...

How good do all your projets look Ness? I actually love the paint swatch one, I thought from the criteria it couldn't help but be hideous but this just proves you can make anything look good, Tiff :o)

Monique said...

Glad to see your mojo is back!!
I just love that "paint swatch" layout - so bright and colourful!
BTW, I've left a little something for you on my blog....